MY TOP EBAY FINDS #1



I absolutely love Ebay and think it's a great place to find pieces that are more expensive elsewhere. Although most of the pieces are from Asia, and the delivery can vary from a week until a month, most sellers are up to date in what will be trending and so often sell great pieces.

Most of the pieces I buy seem to be from the same factory as the big names of ASOS and Topshop. So I get the same pieces for less.


#1 This floral ombre print chiffon shirt is amazing and really cheap at under £7. I first saw it on Pinterest when I was looking for floral chiffon shirts and so I instantly began looking for it came from. I initially found it on Persunmall for just under £23, but a quick Ebay search brought up a much cheaper price.

#2 This Versace -ish lion necklace as spotted on Rihanna [here] has become such a big trend for Autumn/Winter 2013 and with Accesorize and Topshop Lion necklaces selling out, this is a MUST-have at under £1.50.

#3 This statement layered teardrop necklace is also a MUST-have to smarten up any white shirt. With similar ones being sold in Dorothy Perkins, Topshop and Accesorize for just under £20, I think this one is a bargain at under £2.50.

#4 Everybody loves Fake Eye Lashes  . This Ebay seller sells 10 eyelashes for £0.99p and with loads of choices available, you can be Katy Perry one day or "natural" the other.

#5 These Zara white shorts  replicas are a bargain at under £4 and go really well with with both the Floral ombre shirt and the Kiss print Chiffon blouse.

#6 This  faux leather tote bag is a great Blogger fashion find at just under £10 including p&p.

#7 This Kiss print Chiffon blouse is another versatile Blogger fave and would look great with the Zara shorts, or some denim shorts.

So this is my first post!!
I hope you guys like it and feel free to comment on any suggestions you may have.
I have loads more Ebay bargain fashion finds and may  even start doing themed ones too.

Hope you guys are having a great day!

Afi

16 comments:

  1. Hi Afi! Thank you so much for your lovely comment! I'm loving your first blog post, the necklace is my favourite! I look forward to reading our future posts, can't wait to see what you put together! hope you're having a fab weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the lion necklace and skort! great finds!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog :)

    follow?
    fashionlikealife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your first post! I think its a really original idea! I love ebay too :) great finds!

    Maybe we can follow each other?

    Lavinia xx

    http://www.back2backblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with your blog!
    maybe you would like to follow each other?
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your blog! Excited to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, can't wait to see what else you have in store :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO CUTE post:) I love visiting your blog for inspiration.

    Check out my new post....get that closet autumn ready:)

    Have a great day dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!
    here is my blog:http://ladytruemiss.blogspot.ro/
    take a look please

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving all these items! ebay can be amazing to nab up great bargains!

    www.sistercouture-fashionblog.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Afi!
    Tell me, would you like to follow each other? Could be great!
    Let me know, I follow back! <3
    Gosia
    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow

    you started by the big gate, huh?? I loved this entry! I actually want to buy that lion necklace but i already have a similar one, but this chain is a lot better.. well it seems cheap, so aagg i have to think about it jaja and the skort.. honestly i always hated it because its everywhere, but its so cheap...! jajaja


    anyway! thank you so much for your comment!

    Are you following me already'? I will follow you back :)

    Keep going!

    You're a big promise! cant wait to read your next post!

    Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo

     - Hannah's Heels

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh so much love for the shirts :) I'm obsessed with eye and lip prints atm haha

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading.
I appreciate all comments and will return the favour