MY TOP EBAY FINDS #2



Hello again,
Thank-you for the lovely comments on my first post!
I know the Summer is almost over and it has been a bit drizzly here in London, but to keep that feeling of Summer going, here is my Summer Edition of my Ebay finds!!

#1 I love this Floral print body-con dress. Perfect for making any outfit summery. It's also a steal at under £6 including p&p.

#2 This knitted statement necklace is the perfect accessory to the floral body-con dress above. At under £7, it's quite pricey in terms of the other necklaces I featured in my last post. However if you type in "knitted white statement necklace" into the Ebay search engine,  the necklace does come up with different sellers who sell via auctions starting from £0.01p. So it may be worth checking it out.

#3 I remember last year when my sister saw the anchor version of this on instagram and Tumblr and begged me to get her one. I searched Ebay high and low and found that only one seller on Ebay was selling them for just under £20. I was a bit disappointed as I although they are very pretty, it didn't look like it was worth £20. However, whilst I was doing my standard Ebay stalking, I came across a seller from Hong Kong who had them going for just under £1.30. There were loads of different variations as well, such as musical, love and more anchor ones [here, here and here], although the one above is my favourite.

#4 These statement trousers are a bargain at £8 including p&p. They would look great with a white chiffon blouse or vest with a statement necklace.

#5 I really do love this vintage-esque green satchel bag. The colour of it suits both Summer and Winter and at under £8 [including p&p], it would be a great bag to take anywhere.

#6 These gold ankle cuffs may make you look like the Genie in Aladdin, however at just over £2 [including p&p] for 2, these would look great with some strappy heels in the summer and some boots in the winter.

I hope you guys had a great weekend and like my post this week!
Stay tuned as next week I'll be doing a home edition for all 
those going either back to or starting Uni in Septemeber!!!

Afi

9 comments:

  1. Those boots and trousers are gorgeous! such great finds!

    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! :)
    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post!
    Would you like to follow each other?! Let me know!! ;)

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely finds!:) the dress is gorgeous!♥ I followed you on bloglovin(petra lorencov√°)♥ you can follow me back if you'd like;) Kisses!

    www.lorietta.cz


    My Bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh the necklace and the bag are gorgeous !! great post


    Bisous from FRANCE

    ReplyDelete
  6. After I saw your first post I went on a major eBay shopping spree!

    Stylecastle.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am definitely going to buy the floral dress, it seems amazing and well worth it! Also, I'd really like it if you were a part of the themed monthly look book on my blog Teeniolect HERE
    Thank you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the dress and the bracelet!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading.
I appreciate all comments and will return the favour